The online application is open. Please complete the online application to apply for any internships. Completed internship applications must be received via the online application no later than December 31.
Applicants must complete the online application form and submit the following information with their application:
2) Copy of official academic transcript. (Finalists will be required to have official transcripts sent directly to the correct regional office from your school's registrar.)
3) Proof of medical insurance as well as automobile and dive insurance (if applicable)
4) Copy of Driver's License
5) Copy of scuba diving certification card(s) (if applicable)
6) Internship applicants are required to submit 2 letters of recommendation (professional/academic and personal contact). Recommendation letters must be submitted directly from the referee to firstname.lastname@example.org.
7) One page statement is required for EACH internship that you are applying for. Please describe your relevant experience and why you would be a successful OWUSS intern.
8) All scholarship and internship application fees are payable online via PayPal only. Please follow directions below for your region:
The North American Scholarship application fee is $50.00, and the North American Internship application fee is $25.00 per internship. Please use the following link: http://www.owuscholarship.org/application-payment
The European Scholarship application fee is £50 GBP. Please use the following link: https://paypal.me/OWUSSEU.
The Australasian Scholarship Application fee is AUD $50.00. Please use the following link: https://paypal.me/OWUSSAustralasia.
Your application will be complete after all materials have been submitted and payment has been received.
If you are having trouble viewing the online application, please email us at email@example.com for North America, VicePresident-EU@owuscholarship.org for Europe, or Australasia@owuscholarship.org for Australasia applications, and we will email you an application for your region. If you are experiencing problems uploading documents onto their online application, please email all supplemental materials and documents via mail to the appropriate email addresss above by the scholarship deadline. It is the applicant's responsibility to confirm receipt of application materials sent via email.