You must register on this site to apply online.
The online application is now open. Please complete the online application to apply for the new internships. Completed internship applications must be received via the online application no later than 15 January 2022 (but check this website periodically for updates).
Applicants must complete the online application form and submit the following information with their application:
2) Copy of official academic transcript. (Finalists will be required to have official transcripts sent directly to the correct regional office from your school's registrar.)
3) Proof of medical insurance as well as automobile and dive insurance (if applicable)
4) Copy of Driver's License
5) Copy of scuba diving certification card(s) (if applicable)
6) Internship applicants are required to submit 2 letters of recommendation (professional/academic and personal contact). Recommendation letters must be submitted directly from the referee to email@example.com.
7) One page statement is required for EACH internship you are applying for. Please describe your relevant experience and why you would be a successful OWUSS intern.
8) All scholarship and internship application fees are payable online via PayPal. You will be redirected to PayPal upon application submission.
The North American Internship application fee is $25.00 per internship.
Your application will be complete after all materials have been submitted and payment has been received.
If you are having trouble viewing the online application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for North America. If you are experiencing problems uploading documents onto your online application, please email all supplemental materials and documents to the email address above by the internship deadline. It is the applicant's responsibility to confirm receipt of application materials sent via email.