You must register on this site to apply online.
The online application will be available to start accepting applications on 1 October 2018. Please complete the online application to apply for any internships. Completed internship applications must be received via the online application no later than 1 December 2018. Applications for the DAN Diver’s Safety Education Internship have re-opened and are now due by 1 December 2018.
Applicants must complete the online application form and submit the following information with their application:
2) Copy of official academic transcript. (Finalists will be required to have official transcripts sent directly to the correct regional office from your school's registrar.)
3) Proof of medical insurance as well as automobile and dive insurance (if applicable)
4) Copy of Driver's License
5) Copy of scuba diving certification card(s) (if applicable)
6) Internship applicants are required to submit 2 letters of recommendation (professional/academic and personal contact). Recommendation letters must be submitted directly from the referee to email@example.com.
7) One page statement is required for EACH internship that you are applying for. Please describe your relevant experience and why you would be a successful OWUSS intern.
8) All scholarship and internship application fees are payable online via PayPal. You will be redirected to PayPal upon application submission.
The North American Internship application fee is $25.00 per internship.
Your application will be complete after all materials have been submitted and payment has been received.
If you are having trouble viewing the online application, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for North America, VicePresident-EU@owuscholarship.org for Europe, or Australasia@owuscholarship.org for Australasia applications, and we will email you an application for your region. If you are experiencing problems uploading documents onto their online application, please email all supplemental materials and documents via mail to the appropriate email addresss above by the scholarship deadline. It is the applicant's responsibility to confirm receipt of application materials sent via email.